Weather in December in Onewhero, Gleniffer
- The weather in December is not exactly dry. Some 125.1mm (4.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:41.
Weather Trend Graph for December in Onewhero, Gleniffer, New Zealand
Onewhero, Gleniffer Weather in December Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Onewhero, Gleniffer:
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) NNW
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 46.9 kms (29.1 miles) NNW
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 37.6 kms (23.4 miles) NNW
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 48.5 kms (30.1 miles) NW
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) NNW
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 12 kms (7.4 miles) NNW
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) WNW